Data Protection PolicyPrepared on 12 April 2018. Latest change 13.09.2022.
This is SF-Fennica Oy / Pulju.net register and data protection statement in accordance with the Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Keeper of the register
SF-Fennica Oy / Pulju.net
TEL. +358-10-525 1825
FAX. +358-10-525 1829
Customer service +358 10 525 1825
Weekdays 10:00 - 16:30
The registry is processed by Nebula Oy, Valimotie 21, 00380 Helsinki, Finland. The keeper of the register is responsible for the data protection of the register, and cannot collect personal data without permission. The processor of the register uses the personal register on the instructions of the keeper of the register.
We collect personal data to manage customer relationship. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between customer and us and the resulting statutory obligations. Providing personal information is a prerequisite for the creation of a contract. In other words, you cannot order goods or services from us if you do not provide your personal information.
We also collect personal data for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is then consent.
We do not make any profiling or automatic decisions about you.
Your personal data will be received by:
- our company and its employees
- the company responsible for the operation of our website (Nebula Oy, Oscar Software Oy)
- payment intermediary that receives payment from you (Paytrail Oyj, Klarna, Paypal)
- transport company that transports the goods to you (Posti Group Oyj, Matkahuolto Oy, DHL)
- accounting office that records the order in our accounting (Talenom Oy)
- auditor who checks our accounting (Eurotase Oy Finland, Pekka Niemi KHT)
- other entities which are involved in the operation of our website
- Paytrail collects the IP address, payment method and payment date in connection with the payment transaction
- in the online store for at least five years
- in the email archive for at least seven years
- in the accounting material for at least seven years
- the right to check your personal data
- right to rectification of data
- right to restrict processing your data
- the right to object to processing
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
The information to be saved in the register is obtained from the customer, e.g. From messages sent via web forms, by e-mail, by phone, via social media services, contracts, customer meetings and other situations where the customer gives out their information. Data can also be transferred by the keeper of the register outside the EU or EEA.
Please note that you only have the "right to be forgotten" if we have no legal obligations to continue processing your personal data.